Recognized for their superior construction, low handling noise and high gain-before-feedback, Shure Beta Microphones redefine sensitivity and control for essential, expert sound reinforcement. As an authorized Shure dealer, Access Audio is pleased to announce this exciting Beta rebate program. Details on the rebate program are below. Contact our sales department for more information or to get started today!
VALID ON NEW PURCHASES MADE BETWEEN APRIL 1, 2013 – JUNE 30, 2013
MAIL-IN REBATE OFFERS VALID IN U.S. & CANADA ONLY
Rebate amount varies by model. Offer limited to six (6) qualifying new products per customer.
Qualifying products for $20 mail-in rebate include:
- Vocal: BETA 53, BETA 54, BETA 58A, BETA 87A, BETA 87C
- Instrument / Drum: BETA 57A, BETA 27, BETA 52A, BETA 56A, BETA 91A, BETA 98A/C, BETA 98AD/C, BETA 98AMP/C, BETA 98H/C, BETA 181/BI, BETA 181/C, BETA 181/O, BETA 181/S
Qualifying products for $30 mail-in rebate include:
Qualifying products for $60 mail-in rebate include:
- BETA 181/KIT
- BETA 98AMP/C-3PK
How can you claim your rebate?
- A completed rebate form
- Original dated sales receipt (non-returnable) indicating model number(s)
- Name and address of the authorized retail store where microphone(s) was (were) purchased
- Model number label (UPC proof of purchase) from the end of each outer carton (see example below)
2013 BETA Rebate
P.O. Box 6244
Douglas, AZ 85655-6244
For complete details, download the U.S. Rebate Form, which includes the rebate terms and condition for U.S. residents.
Visit www.shuremailreward.com or call 866-544-4861 to check the status of your rebate claim.